Circular type round vibratory finishing machines are used for deburring and polishing the surfaces of all metal and non-metal materials and for making precise polishing and minimizing surface roughness.
Advantages of the KVM series:
· Grinding and polishing in minimum time thanks to bowl design.
· Vibration impact can be reduced or increased mechanically (by weight).
· Easy to separate polishing chips and parts with sieve and ramp.
· It allows the use of different sizes of polishing chips thanks to the easily removable portable sieve.
· Thanks to its conformable ramp design, all materials are easily unloaded from the bowl.
· High-performance vibration motor is long-lasting and minimizes your service costs.
· Resistance to acidic environments with double layer epoxy paint.
· Long bowl life thanks to our abrasion-resistant Elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
· Custom-design bowl or chassis height and spring design.
· Noise level is minimized with the optional pneumatic-acoustic cover.
· Remote control of the pneumatic ramp lever from the control panel is available as an option.
· As the vibration level can be adjusted with our speed-controlled panels, the most precise surface finishing is ensured on metal and non-metal surfaces.
· All electrical panels are produced in accordance with CE norms.
Minimum consumption of liquids used in degreasing, deburring, and polishing processes is ensured by means of dosing pump.
· KVM Series electrical panels can work in accordance with automation systems with PLC software.
· KVM Series can be integrated into the press lines that are continuously producing and work automatically.
· All parts used in our machines are selected according to EU standards.