Centrifugal surface finishing machines are employed for meticulous deburring and polishing of small parts, both metallic and non-metallic. The procedure is efficient and precise.
Here are the benefits of the KSM series:
• Centrifugal bowls are made from hardened aluminium casting, providing easy unloading due to their light alloy.
• The processing speed is 10 times faster than that of vibratory bowls.
• Unloading is optional in low-volume bowls.
• High-volume bowls can be easily unloaded with a standard reducer.
• The housing is insulated to protect against water or corrosion.
• The double layer epoxy paint provides resistance to acidic environments.
• The gap between the basin and bowl is optimally designed, and the VORTEX effect allows for rapid processing.
• After the deburring or polishing process, the parts can be separated by the sieve. The separator is designed for the KSM series, and sieve plates can be adjusted to fit the required dimensions.
• The long-lasting basin-bowl gap minimizes service and spare parts costs.
• All components used in our machines meet EU standards.
• All centrifugal finishing machines come with a standard electrical box, equipped with time control and speed control unit.